Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mars Anyone?

The sky was completely clear tonight. It was chilly outside, but it was actually a nice crisp feeling. Something i wouldn't usually like. Im more into the warmth of the sun or the feeling of warm sand on my skin. But tonight, oh tonight. The Moon was so bright, i thought about getting my sunglasses just so i could get a better look. To the right of the bright moon, there was a faintly light red object... Mars! Mars was out strutting it's stuff tonight. It looked amazing. I tired to take a picture, but lets face it, a picture with a regular camera was not going to turn into an impressive photo. Actually, it ended up looking like some type of firework... Lame.

Mom, Holl and I had church today. It was an amazing service. Christmas services have a special place in my heart... They seem to come from the heart a little more than usual. Which i mean, isn't always right, but for the most part, acurate. I saw a lot of friends i haven't seen in ages at that service. I'll be seeing most of them again tomorrow, which really makes me happy. Being here makes me feel like im living my old life again, but in an older body with more knowledge. hahaaa.... But its great to be here. I mean, it feels normal. It feels comfortable. It feels... like i belong. Today was a good day.

<3 Merry Christmas... one more sleep!

1 comment:

milica said...

thanks for checking out my blog and leaving me a comment. thought i'd return the favour and check yours out too.
i really like this piece. you have a really nice way of putting things. love the comment about mars strutting her stuff!
:)