Thursday, June 21, 2007

the countdown

my camp countdown has begun. its more like the, constant canoeing hair-do, desert every meal, no laundry all summer, friends 24/7, poker night almost every night... countdown. to say the least. on sunday, (the 1st of july) I shall pack my switchfoot saturn full of everything that pieces me together and drive the few hours (2ish.. depending on my speed) to Camp Crossroads, where i will spend the rest of my summer. exciting eh?
here's the kicker... it was.. quickly... decided that i would be making a trip back to texas.. on tuesday, until saturday. SOO change o' plans then. countdown is as follows.. texas in 2, canada in 5, camp in 7. tonight is pack for camp night. i need to have everything washed then packed into the duffle bag so then tomorrow can be a less stressful day. tomorrow needs to run smoothly. i have to deliver lunch to the V n' Z's (greenhouse boss's) then run to st. catherines to fill out a discusting amount of papers so i can re-apply for my health card. then i'll calm myself with a grandma outting for lunch. my flight goes out of buffalo around 5:30ish tuesday morning, thus putting me in the DFW airport around 10am... with only one super quick stop in philly. (so quick i'll probably have to pull the whole 'home alone' run threw the airport just to get to my flight) monday night should be a nice evening! my 3 closest friends are going to be here to 'see me off' and have a hang out.
(this is when she looks over the lazy couch shes sitting on to see the massively large piles of laundry that needs to be folded and packed)
i must go.

No comments: