Saturday, June 16, 2007

plans?

im overly excited for the next few days. sure, today went really well and no rabbits were sent to tummy hell... but this weekend and possibly week, are going to be so good for me! (claps hands) i planted all day today. spent most of my hours in front of the house on my hands and knees digging in the dirt.. almost like i was back in elementary school again. and although i have the weirdest tan forming on my back, i stay positive. tonight my sister said i look like a chinese mexican. (punched her mouth) then continued on with my day. anyway, tomorrow i work until lord knows when, then holly and i have to go to walmart to purchase our dads fathers day give. ya'll... youll never believe what he asked for. a kite. might as well just buy him the Mary Poppins movie as well. the 2 go hand in hand. so yes, kite on saturday... sunday... how excited am i! sunday i plan on playing church hookie and going to a toronto fc game! YAYA!!! Loves me some soccer. then, if that doesnt just make my day complete, my friend won the z103.5 dance contest, so he shall accompany me to the soccer game, then i shall do the same for him..because after the game we are going to go to the z1035 offices so he can sign some papers.. and do a bit of a meet and greet. and yes... im fully prepared to be that one creeper girl in the background taking a mass amount of pictures.
my eyes have become heavy... im going to bed. i've been praying for a good friend whos in a bit of a jam right now. im feeling that my prayers are being answered...slowly. he needs answers and he needs to see the light of his path. its so hard knowing that every plan we make, may not be the right one for us. im saying this one for later. (folds paper into pocket.)

No comments: